City South Physiotherapy is located in South Melbourne and has provided physiotherapy services to the local community since 1987, specialising in assessment and treatment of sports and spinal injuries. We are an experienced team of physiotherapists with expert diagnostic and manual therapy skills. City South Physiotherapy provides excellent service and a high level of patient care.
Our practice has physiotherapists who currently provide services to Carlton Football Club in the AFL, since 2005, and Port Melbourne Football Club in the VFL, since 1991. With our numerous sporting club affiliations we are very experienced in the treatment of various sporting injuries.
City South Physiotherapy has physiotherapists with extensive experience in the treatment of back and neck pain. We provide hands on manual therapy skills such as massage and joint mobilisations and help people return to their normal daily activities at home and work following an injury.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Assessment and treatment for
- Back and Neck Pain or Headaches
- Sports Injuries
- Muscle or Joint Pain
- Clinical Pilates with reformers and trapeze equipment available
- Real Time Ultrasound Imaging (RTUI)
- Dry Needling
- Rehabilitation following surgery or injury including exercise programs
- Re-education and retraining to prevent recurring injuries
- Referral for X-ray or MRI if required
- Advice and assistance with referral to specialist doctors such as orthopaedic surgeons if required
We pride ourselves on offering an excellent personalised service and we look forward to helping you.